Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Work it, baby!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1090
Fat: 19g (16%)
Carbs: 78g (30%)
Protein: 142g (54%)
Weight this morning: 131.4 (One week ago: 130.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 348

I think I need to change the weight "one week ago" to "one month ago." I think that would better show general trends. Maybe I can start that next week.

Another hard workout at the gym today. :) I did one hour of weight training. I didn't do as well as I wanted as it takes me three days to fully recover from my weight workouts and this was only two days.

Then I grabbed my iPod Touch and did the stairmaster for 30 minutes, mostly at level 5. I was dripping sweat all over the place and got my towel fairly wet. :)

I had a little extra time this morning so I stripped the bed and put new sheets and a new blanket on. I'll wash everything tomorrow. Fun laundry day...lol! At least I'll have my iPod Touch with me to catch up on all the Dividing Line podcasts I got behind in.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

I like your cat motif background. Xena is everywhere! =-)