Thursday, May 07, 2009

I found a buyer for my iPod!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1247
Fat: 25g (19%)
Carbs: 74g (25%)
Protein: 171g (56%)
Weight this morning: 130.4 (One week ago: 130.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 292

I did a lot of walking today! I walked to the laundromat and back, then down to the train station, then from my stop into work. Whew! I stopped at WalMart on the way for some stuff I needed. About 1 hour 40 minutes total.

I have a buyer for my iPod! Bill Thornton, one of the board members of the non-profit corporation I work for has agreed to buy it. He gave me $25 and said he'll pay $25 next month and $25 the month after that. I gave him the iPod and told him to download the latest version of iTunes. So yay! I can recoup the money I spent on the battery replacement. :)

Since it's payday I got online and bought some cool sleepwear. I got a "dog person" nightshirt for my sister (it'll make a good b-day present), a "I'm at the gym working out" nightshirt to replace the one I have that is getting really dingy (bleach only helps a little), and a "wine princess" pajama set for myself.

The prices are the best I've seen for Emerson Street nightwear. If you like what you see, the Emerson Street portion of this company's Website can be found here.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,