Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Race photos are up!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1211
Fat: 24g (19%)
Carbs: 82g (28%)
Protein: 157g (53%)
Weight this morning: 133.2 (One month ago: 132.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 175

Above where I was last week at this time. For now I will hope for the best and hope it is just the sodium in the pickles I ate last night that is doing it. I'm SO hungry but I know that every calorie I eat goes straight to fat and I feel so fat - like the Pillsbury Dough Girl with fat all over me. Must...lose...weight!

All my Bay To Breakers photos are up - they cover the day before and the day of the race, including food photos of what I ate. And yes, it includes all my Sport Photo pictures since they finally allow a download of the photos (for a hefty fee of course).

Walked down to BART, took the train to the City to get my mail, and then walked from my stop to work when I came back. I stopped in at Starbucks for an iced coffee.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: