Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week 102, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1191
Fat: 25g (19%)
Carbs: 77g (26%)
Protein: 165g (55%)
Weight this morning: 130.6 (One week ago: 131.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 359

I forgot to record this yesterday. I got a compliment from the Russian lady who works in the IT department downstairs. She said, "You are so tiny. Are you on a diet?" I said I am always on a diet and eat about 1200 calories a day. She asked if I count calories and I said yes, I use a food journal.

Anyway, someone called me "tiny"! :) I don't see myself that way, but I'll take the compliment anyway. :)

Speaking of which, a guy today at the gym (I finally made it to the gym today!) asked if I had lost weight. That's very sweet of him, but I said no, I haven't. I've been maintaining pretty consistently, but haven't lost any.

Yes, I finally made it to the gym today. Yay! The first time in about two weeks. Blah. I've definitely lost strength, but I pushed through my weights workout, going lighter when needed. I forgot my knee brace so I stuck with the elliptical for cardio - 30 minutes.

My Bay To Breakers number and timing tag arrived today! Yay! Now I'm all ready for the race. I pulled out the sucky Olympus camera last night. It's the best camera I own that's light enough to run with. It doesn't work well, but it's the best I have. Next time I buy any camera, new or used, I'm going with FujiFilm. I have yet to have a bad experience with a FujiFilm camera. Anyway, I'm giving the camera a sort of trial run today to see what it can do and plan to look over the instruction booklet I downloaded.

The belt clip I order with my iPod Touch is on it's way, but the actual iPod hasn't been sent yet. I've heard great things about it, but I want to try it myself! I hope it gets here soon!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

janey said...

I just got an ipod touch for my birthday Victoria - it's amazing, you'll love it!

Unknown said...

You are tiny. Your Easter dress photo proves it. At your height (I think you said 5'7" once) size eight is tiny. I'm 5 foot on a good day and usually a size 4. You look buff girl.