Thursday, April 16, 2009

Overtime, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1310
Fat: 24g (17%)
Carbs: 100g (32%)
Protein: 163g (51%)
Weight this morning: 129.2 (One week ago: 131.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 120

Yay! Finally saw the 120s again today. :) I guess working out two days in a row really helped.

Today I'm just plain tired. I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday, didn't sleep well last night, and am now back for another 12 hour shift. I'm here at work until 3 a.m. :-p But God knows that without the money from Dad I need all the overtime I can get. I don't even have money for groceries this week so I'll have to pull out the credit card since I need cottage cheese and salad (I'm almost out), plus veggies and Jello if they are still on sale.

Exercise was walking from my apartment to the 7-Eleven by the bridge. I bought bottled water there and caught the bus into work.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Pillsbury Dough Girl? Where's the Dough? Of course, not in your wallet! =-)