Wednesday, April 22, 2009

They took my P.O. box away & my iPod is lost!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1053
Fat: 20g (17%)
Carbs: 73g (28%)
Protein: 141g (54%)
Weight this morning: 131.6 (One week ago: 131)
Calories burned in exercise today: 175

I hit 5,000 miles on Walker Tracker yesterday! Yay me!

my P.O. BoxI went into San Francisco today to check my P.O. Box. When I opened it, it was empty and there was a piece of cardboard on the other side blocking it. I went to a teller and asked them about it. He said they had no record of it being paid since August of 2007! WTH?!? I was getting mail up to two weeks ago when I last checked.

To get my box back I would have to pay all the back rent on it (to August of 2007). He told me I needed to speak with his supervisor who, of course, turned out not to be in at the moment. He took my number and said he would have them call me (no call was received so I will call them tomorrow).

I called the company who sends me the property checks to get my address changed to my work address. Then I went to the bank to see if they could find anything proving payment. They did find a check dated September of 2007 paying for one year of my box. It is quite likely I owe rent going back to September 2008 since I haven't seen a notice requesting payment in quite some time. At any rate, all mail will be returned to the sender until I can get this straightened out. :(

To top it all off, my iPod may have been lost in the mail. Apple hasn't received it and no one thought to send it with a tracking number. Apple headquarters are close to where I live so it should have arrived by now and may be gone forever which means buying a new one on credit. :(

I am unhappy and stressed out! I also eat when I get stressed out and really don't want to binge. Food isn't going to make things better.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: