Monday, April 20, 2009

Overtime, and more on thyroid

Calories eaten yesterday: 888
Fat: 12g (12%)
Carbs: 105g (47%)
Protein: 92g (41%)
Weight this morning: 135 (One week ago: 135.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 175

I was offered overtime at the last minute last night so I didn't make it to the gym today. Brad is sick so I am working half of his shift plus my own. I need the money so I am not complaining! I did get about an hour of walking in, though, from my apartment to the train station, and then from my train stop to work - about 1 hour. I'll be eating a bit more today due to the long shift. I get so hungry working an extra four hours and need a little more food.

My bruising on my legs seem to be getting better - again. I hope we get the right dose of thyroid meds soon because I'm tired of the on again/off again bruising. I know the bruising is a symptom of thyroid disease and I just want it gone for good. I see the doctor on Friday. I'm going to ask to stay on 100mcg levothyroxine and ask him his views on Armour if I can't get my T3 up.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: