Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Overtime, Day 1

Calories eaten yesterday: 1117
Fat: 21g (17%)
Carbs: 81g (30%)
Protein: 142g (53%)
Weight this morning: 131 (One week ago: 130.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 306

I felt pretty good yesterday for the first time in a long time. Well, I also felt pretty good Saturday during the hike Brad and I took. Hopefully the lower dose of my thyroid meds is taking effect.

Speaking of thyroid meds, I'm moving things around to space out my iron from my meds a bit more. I can't easily avoid the calcium before bed that might hinder absorption, but I can take my B-50 with iron later in the day, and take the B-50 in my vitamin packet (that I had been giving to Brad) in the morning. We'll see if that change gets the Free T3 levels up at all.

I keep forgetting to mention a compliment I got on Easter Sunday. Dale and her husband (don't recall his name) drove up just to come to St. Paul's on Easter Sunday. They says it is their spiritual home even though they now live out of the area. Anyway, during the passing of the peace they see me and say hi. The husband says something like, "You just look better every year." :o) I'm not any thinner or more toned than last year, but I'll take it. :) Here's a photo of what I looked like Easter Sunday.

Today I went to the gym again. I wanted to make it twice this week even if it's two days in a row. 1 hour of weight training, 1 hour walking on the treadmill (3.6 miles).

I'll be eating extra today. I'll be at work until 3 a.m. and that means hunger. L. is taking time off to see New Kids on the Block. I brought some celery to eat.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: