Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Exercise blues

Calories eaten yesterday: 1217
Fat: 27g (21%)
Carbs: 92g (31%)
Protein: 144g (48%)
Weight this morning: 132.2 (One week ago: 132.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 190

Xena sleepingHere's a recent photo of Xena. She's so cute and the close-up came out so well that I wanted to share. Click the photo to open a new page with a larger size.

After the overtime yesterday I slept in, then walked to the train station, then from my stop to work stopping at WalMart on the way (about 1 hour total). Still hotter than heck today, but it's supposed to cool down starting tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will do my biweekly mail run into the City that I was supposed to do today. I owe money for the blood tests done a few weeks ago; I have the money in cash, but need to deposit it and write a check. I also need to deposit a check I have so I can cover basic food expenses.

I won't make it to the gym at all this week - Sunday I hiked with Brad, Monday I worked overtime, today I slept in to recover from the overtime, tomorrow I'm going into San Francisco, Thursday is laundry, Friday is a doctor's appointment followed by Costco and groceries, and Saturday is church and possibly a hike with Brad. *sigh* For what it's worth, I am getting in about an hour of walking everyday, which also saves me bus fare.

April called me last night from Dad's new nursing home in Oregon. He doesn't like being there and still thinks he can care for himself. He doesn't believe April and I when we tell him he needs to be there. Plus it is very hard to talk to him with his hearing loss.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: