Thursday, April 09, 2009

Food and calories

Calories eaten yesterday: 1080
Fat: 19g (16%)
Carbs: 79g (30%)
Protein: 140g (53%)
Weight this morning: 131.2 (One week ago: n/a)
Calories burned in exercise today: 277

Up a pound today even though I behaved yesterday. *sigh* No matter how little I eat I can still gain weight. My body wants to be fat.

I'm SO hungry today so I am eating more calories, but I got in an hour and a half of walking so that will help make up for it. I walked to the laundromat and back, down to BART, took BART, and then from BART to work. Walker Tracker says that's about 4.8 miles and FitDay says I burned 277 calories.

I am very proud of myself! I did not take one single mini peanut butter cup from the candy the guys in the IT department always have. Not one single piece all week! :)

I am treating myself to one Cadbury Cream Egg (150 calories) this Saturday (my cheat day) and a double tall skinny vanilla latte (90 calories) on Sunday because it's Easter. But that's it for Easter treats. No chocolate bunnies or peeps for me.

It's so frigging cold here! I hope it warms up again soon! I want summer.

Have a great Easter weekend! Look for a Good Friday post that will be up tomorrow. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The more you starve yourself, the slower your metabolism will be. Your body stores fat because it thinks you are starving.