Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sisters & Cell Phones

Calories eaten yesterday: 1097
Fat: 22g (19%)
Carbs: 70g (27%)
Protein: 143g (54%)
Weight this morning: 132.6
Calories burned in exercise today: 402

When to the gym and did an hour of weight training, 10 minutes on one of the new stationary bikes, and 30 minutes on one of the new ellipticals. Walked from BART to work for extra exercise.

My sister wants to see me. She's in town. So instead of buying groceries and prepping veggies for next week I get to see her, her baby, Eleanor, and Rob, Julie, and their baby. :-p *sigh* I hate family stuff.

In better news, my new cell phone came today! I get a $50 mail-in rebate, so my only final cost is the sales tax. They tax on the original price of the phone, so my cost is $27.30. This phone had a built in keyboard so now I can text much easier. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a proclaimed christian, it is really sad to see that you seem to be so materialistic and only care about stuff like itouch, an new cell phone, food, booze and your weight loss, while you don't care about your family (besides how they can help finance your life style). Does not look very 'christian' to me, I don't think this is written anywhere in the bible. just a thought.