Thursday, July 30, 2009

Payday

Calories eaten yesterday: 1379
Fat: 27g (20%)
Carbs: 87g (29%)
Protein: 156g (51%)
Weight this morning: 128.6
Calories burned in exercise today: 277

Ug...I am such a fat pig. My calories yesterday were way too high. I have no metabolism and yet keep eating these huge amounts. :( Of course, I gained a pound since yesterday. :-p I'm eating lighter today.

I forgot to turn on my alarm last night and overslept. I was running to get out of the house because I had extra laundry to do and needed extra time. I oversleep because my Armour makes me need more sleep. I have more energy during the day, but I sometimes have days where I am more tired. :-p I'm having blood tests soon and that will let me know if I am taking too much.

Today exercise was a lot of walking. I walked to the laundromat and back. I washed everything. I separated the whites and colors and bleached the whites. I washed the sheets and blankets on my bed. Everything.

After getting back and putting the clothes away I walked down to the train station, went one stop, and then walked to work from there. It's payday so I stopped at WalMart for some basics like hair conditioner and coffee. Total walking time - about 1 hour 35 minutes.

I paid a couple bills, including the water bill which is always high because it only comes quarterly. I'm saving enough money for groceries tomorrow. My sister's (paper) check arrived so I'll be cashing that to pay my phone bill (really high this month because I got a new phone and the discount hasn't come through yet). I'll hopefully have enough left over from that for groceries next week plus a little more toward my credit card. With the iPod getting stolen and having to buy another, my credit card balance is quite high right now.

Tomorrow I'm getting groceries and hopefully going to bed early. Saturday after church Brad and I will go to Applebee's for Mochatinis (my payday treat - photo), but we're both too broke to afford dinner out. I also hope to hit Trader Joe's for a new cat scratcher, and Tuttimelon for some non-fat, low-sugar chocolate frozen yogurt. Yummy and not too unhealthy.

I'll be back on Sunday with my weigh-in.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: