Wednesday, July 29, 2009

James White vs. Harold Camping debate links

Calories eaten yesterday: 1337
Fat: 30g (21%)
Carbs: 67g (21%)
Protein: 188g (58%)
Weight this morning: 127.8
Calories burned in exercise today: 393

I was sooo hungry yesterday and ate an extra chicken breast; that's why my calories are so high on a day I didn't go to the gym. :-p I ate more calories yesterday than I burned. :( I'm still very hungry, but stuffing myself with salads.

Feel blah today. Just tired. Dragged myself to the gym and did an hour of weight training and 40 minutes on one of the new elliptical machines. Walked to work from the train. I bought salads on the way in.

Tomorrow is major laundry - wash everything and bleach the whites. Oh fun.

Okay, here's the links to the two parts James White vs. Harold Camping debate. These links go directly to the mp3s:

White vs. Camping, Part 1
White vs. Camping, Part 2

I hear they will have both guests on alone in the next two days - James White the first day and Harold Camping the next, each taking calls. I will post both days of that if it happens.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: