Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Bus and Train Fare Went Up Today

Calories eaten yesterday: 1058
Fat: 22g (19%)
Carbs: 65g (26%)
Protein: 140g (55%)
Weight this morning: 131.8
Calories burned in exercise today: 388

Bleh on my weight, but oh well. I just need to keep on going.

I barely eked in for my monthly step goal yesterday. I beat my entirely monthly goal (315,000 steps for June) by a mere 1500 or so steps.

BART raised fare prices today and there was no warning, and nothing on their Website or from the official update list I subscribe to. My $1.50 ticket wouldn't let me through the gate and I found out the base fare went up to $1.75 as of today. Why can't they let the public know? There were no warnings, postings, fliers, etc.! Gar! AC Transit bus fare also went up today from $1.75 to $2; Muni went from $1.50 to $2.

Went to the gym today. Did one hour of weights and 40 minutes of cardio. Walked to work from the BART station and I am BEAT! Tomorrow I plan to do laundry. Should get some good steps in.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: