Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

Calories eaten yesterday: 1213
Fat: 27g (21%)
Carbs: 73g (25%)
Protein: 159g (54%)
Weight this morning: 132.6
Calories burned in exercise today: 204

Slept in. Happy with my weight this morning. Exercise was walking from my apartment all the way to Alameda Towne Center. I fell behind in my steps this month due to hurting my foot on the last day of last month. I played catch up today to make my monthly goal. Tomorrow I hope to hit the gym.

I found a nice little coffee shop on Park Street that has Italian sodas and several sugar free flavors. I got a sugar free English Toffee soda. It was yummy.

Xena is being her usual annoying self. After refusing to sleep with me last night, she woke me up by curling up next to me this morning. I think it's because at night I'm awake and petting and kissing her when she wants to sleep. In the early a.m. I'm asleep and she can curl up next to be without being smothered with love, lol. She has such a hard life.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: