Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cats, chocolate cake, & cottage cheese

Calories eaten yesterday: 860
Fat: 19g (21%)
Carbs: 54g (26%)
Protein: 114g (54%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 353

AbbyLet's start with a random pic of my feral girl Abby. :)

Went to the gym today. Did one hour of weight training and 30 minutes on the crossramp elliptical. Walked to work from my BART stop. Dropped my stuff, then went to Subway to sip a Diet Coke and read a book. There was a party here with chocolate cake so I wanted to make sure I wasn't here for it and told Brad I would be about 30 minutes late. Thankfully they cleaned up before I arrived (how sweet!) so I was not exposed to the evil cake.

Speaking of food, I forgot to pack my cottage cheese today! :(

Felt about the same strength-wise at the gym, but I seemed to be able to work a little harder on the cardio. I know the T3 in the Armour is powerful and messing with me. It will take me some time to adjust.

Haven't decided yet if I will go to the gym tomorrow or sleep in.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Nan said...

Hey, I did the same workout as you...minus the hour of weights.... :)

-- Nan