Sunday, June 07, 2009

No weigh-in (I binged)

No weigh-in today. I binged again, this time on both Friday and Saturday so I'm not going near the scale. I dread the thought of how much weigh I've gained. I binged Friday because I was just so hungry that I caved. I know I'm weak and I hate that food has such power over me. I hate that I am a compulsive eater and only one step away from having Binge Eating Disorder.

I learned this weekend that celery really IS a negative calorie food - it takes more calories to digest it than it actually contains. Looks like I need to eat a lot more! Unfortunately, the article did not list any other foods that are negative calorie.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Julie said...

List of Negative Calorie Foods

asparagus
beet
broccoli
green cabbage
carrot
cauliflower
celery root
celery chicory
hot chili peppers
cucumber
dandelion
endive
garden cress
garlic
green beans
zucchini
apple
cranberries
grapefruit
lemon mango
orange
pineapple
raspberries
strawberries
tangerine
lamb's lettuce
lettuce
onion
papaya
radishes
spinach
turnip