Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Week 107, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1236
Fat: 28g (21%)
Carbs: 78g (26%)
Protein: 160g (53%)
Weight this morning: 132.4
Calories burned in exercise today: 195

Did my bi-monthly City run today to get my mail. The property check was there so I deposited that. Exercise was walking to the train station, and then from the train station to work on the return trip. I stopped at WalMart to get some stuff. They had the new Pledge fabric sweeper. I've seen it advertised as good for picking up pet hair, so I'll give it a try.

Tomorrow I hope to hit the gym again.

I gave me new boots a test run today by doing all my walking in them. They seem pretty comfy so far. The big toe on my left foot is a bit irritated, but that could be my socks.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: