Monday, August 03, 2009

Blood tests today

Calories eaten yesterday: 1085
Fat: 23g (21%)
Carbs: 75g (30%)
Protein: 126g (49%)
Weight this morning: 131
Calories burned in exercise today: 248

I was so hungover yesterday. I feel a bit better today, but decided to skip the gym. I think I may be on too high a dose of Armour and going hyper. That could explain why I've showed a drop in weight on the scale the last two weeks. I go into more detail in my Armour journey post.

I decided to get my thyroid blood tests today. Those should be in by the end of the week and I asked them to fax them too me. I called the doctor to reschedule since the original appointment was made before Brad's car broke and the original time is right when the car he needs to borrow is not available.

It's a good thing I called because the doctor's office had me set up with another doctor! No way no how am I seeing anybody else! I like Dr. Turns and refuse to see any other doctor at that practice. I now have an appointment with Dr. Turns for the following week (August 21) in the morning.

My exercise today was walking from the place I got my blood tests at Alameda Towne Center all the way into work - about 1 hour 25 minutes and 4.5 miles. :)

I have found the last two parts of the James White/Harold Camping programs on the Iron Sharpens Iron radio program, and will post those tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have to link these from the ISI Website and they only keep programs for 30 days.

Tomorrow I am planning on hitting the gym; I will do my City mail run on Wednesday.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Bonita Gordita said...

Hey, glad to see you still around... so many of my fellow fit/fat bloggers are gone. Have a great day!!!