Thursday, October 22, 2009

Feeling a little better

Calories eaten yesterday: 1116
Fat: 15g (13%)
Carbs: 85g (33%)
Protein: 133g (54%)
Weight this morning: 129
Calories burned in exercise today: 277

Did laundry today and got in lots of walking - over 1 1/2 hours. I walked down to the laundromat and back, then down to the train station, then from my stop into work.

I'm feeling better today - not as tired and on the edge of sickness like I have. I think taking Tuesday off really helped.

Tomorrow is the usual Friday running around after Brad gets off work - Costco for salad and Safeway for other groceries.

Saturday after church we don't have any plans except that I want to have Mochatinis at Applebee's (my payday treat) and get the Little Caesar's $5 pizza deal for dinner.

I'll be back Sunday with my weigh-in and hopefully I'll lose some weight for once. I'm getting dangerously close to 140 on a Sunday morning. :-p

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: