Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This Is It - The Movie!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1189
Fat: 16g (13%)
Carbs: 94g (34%)
Protein: 140g (53%)
Weight this morning: 130
Calories burned in exercise today: 380

Up a pound from yesterday. Ug!

I'm kind of tired but I went to the gym anyway. I needed to stop at Pac N Save for salad on the way in so I cut my weight training short by 10 minutes. So I did 50 minutes of weight training, 40 minutes on the stairmaster (level 7), and walked in to work from the train, stopping at the grocery store (35 minutes).

Well, this weekend is all set! Sunday is Brad's 50th birthday. I have no money to take him out to dinner or buy him a present, so I told him I would make him breakfast Saturday morning - anything he wanted. He chose pancakes, eggs, and turkey bacon. I have low-carb pancake mix (soy free!) and egg whites. I'll make the pancakes on Friday and save me the time Saturday morning.

Saturday after church we are going to see the new Michael Jackson movie This Is It. It premiers today and I don't know how crowded it will be on Saturday so I bought tickets online today for the 3 pm showing. I'm psyched! Michael Jackson was my idol in the 80s.

Going to the movies is a splurge, but some movies have to be seen on the big screen. Pay-Per-View won't cut it for this.

Saturday is Halloween and I plan on having some candy and popcorn at the theater so I won't weight in on Sunday. I bought a small bag on "fun size" Hershey's bars in case we get any trick or treaters. I don't think we'll get many, if any at all, so I didn't want to buy much candy.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: