Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pounds and Pounds of Protein Powder

Calories eaten yesterday: 1389
Fat: 25g (18%)
Carbs: 77g (26%)
Protein: 171g (56%)
Weight this morning: 129
Calories burned in exercise today: 88

Today I went into the City. I walked to the train station. When I checked my mail the property check was there (yay!) so I deposited it. GNC had a sale on protein powder (buy one get one half off) so I stocked up with two 5 lb. containers of chocolate whey protein. When I got back across the bay I couldn't walk the 1 1/2 miles to work with my Pullman backpack plus 10 lbs. of protein powder so I took the bus into work.

I feel tired but hopefully I will feel well enough to hit the gym tomorrow.

Look like no gym next week. I have to work until 3 a.m. on Nov. 3rd and midnight on Nov. 5th. :-p I need the overtime badly.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: