Sunday, October 11, 2009

No weigh-in, but a hike!

me with ice creamI've been on a four day binge, eating crap and stuffing myself whether I was hungry or not. Here's a photo of me yesterday with Rocky Road ice cream (my favorite!). Click the photo to see a larger size.

I've been considering what sets me off on binging so I can correct it. So far the only trigger I can find is that I recently subbed out my chicken breast dinner with a cup of cottage cheese. I may need the extra calories and protein in the chicken so I'm going to sub it back and see if that helps me stay on track.

Today I am doing a 24 hour fast. After four days of binging I'm not very hungry anyway so that will be easy. Needless to say I am not going near the scale. I don't want to know how much I gained. :-p

On a good note, Brad and I got up at a reasonable hour and got about three hours of hiking in. FitDay says I burned 809 calories, but I doubt it was that much.

After all the hiking and no food (because I'm not hungry) I am tired. :-p

Anyway, this time I am back on track for real. No more crappy food and tomorrow I hope to make it to the gym.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: