Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm an auntie again!

Calories eaten yesterday: 858
Fat: 29g (32%)
Carbs: 76g (37%)
Protein: 64g (31%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 374

I'm tired today. I had trouble sleeping last night. I got up and went to the gym. I did 55 minutes of weight training and 40 minutes of cardio on the stairmaster. I love dripping sweat on the floor. :) I walked to work from BART but am totally beat now. I couldn't even do leg lefts in the Captain's Chair at the gym. I had to settle for bending my knees to my chest and even that was hard. I just had so little strength.

I am back on my diet and will hopefully stay on it this time. Hopefully subbing the chicken back in will calm my cravings.

Tomorrow is hopefully a sleep in day for me. :)

my nephew MaxwellOh...if I forgot to mention it, my sister had her baby! Welcome to little Maxwell born on October 9. :) Starting here, click on the thumbnail on the far right hand side to see Maxwell, Mom, Dad, and big sister Marina (now 2 years old). Mom and baby are both doing fine.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Arthur_of_Old said...

Congratulations again. What a beautiful boy!