Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Raining Cats and Dogs

Calories eaten yesterday: 1402
Fat: 27g (19%)
Carbs: 90g (28%)
Protein: 168g (53%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 0

Redwood ParkHere's a photo from Sunday's hike with Brad in Redwood Park. Click the photo for a larger size.

It's pouring rain today - the first big storm of our wet season. The first storm always happens within two weeks of Halloween so it's pretty much on time. Anyway, today was my day to walk part of the way to work for exercise and to save on bus fare, but due to the rain I had to take the bus. I took the long way in so that I just paid the $2.25 bus fare and no train fare. I wore my waterproof hiking boots to keep my feet dry. Tennis shoes wouldn't help; the rain is too heavy.

Tomorrow I hope to get back to the gym.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: