Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week 1, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1347
Fat: 29g (20%)
Carbs: 96g (30%)
Protein: 159g (50%)
Weight this morning: 137
Calories burned in exercise today: 175

giving blood at the Red CrossI'll start with a photo of me giving blood on Saturday. I am way behind uploading photos and just got this one up this morning. Click the photo for a larger size.

Went into San Francisco this morning to check my P.O. Box. I walked down to the train station (30 minutes), and I walked from my stop to work when I came back (30 minutes). The property check came so I deposited it. Now I can pay another bill that came by e-mail.

I am proud to say that I haven't had one single bad thing since I started my new diet Sunday morning! Not one single chip, cracker, fry, or bite of cookie. And believe me, the opportunities have been there!

Now it gets hard. Today is day 3, when the carb cravings usually get the worst.

I have also been trying to cut back the amount of diet soda and Crystal Light I drink and bring three 12 oz. water bottles with me each day. I've had Kombucha the the last three days to help me detox (one 16 oz. bottle). Today is the last day. Too bad, because this stuff is low in calories (60 calories per bottle) and super healthy.

Tomorrow I hope to go back to the gym again. My butt is sore from yesterday's workout so maybe I'll focus more on arms, lol!

1 comment: