Sunday, November 23, 2003

Ok, I'd like to get off now...

God, what a long weekend (or short, as the case may be!). I need a weekend to recover from my weekend. Thursday night (Friday morning) I was up until 3 a.m. doing laundry. Friday was all houework stuff as usual. Saturday was the "apartment warming" party at my new place.

I don't deal well with so many people in my living room. I want nothing more than a day to stay home and sleep and putter around, and to get Xena to do the neat trick she did this morning, lying down next to me and letting me pet her while she slept. She NEVER lets me do that. She hates being touched or held.

I want to start feeling better because I feel lousy today. I really need a day off...BAD!

I made it through this past week, but I think the strain of the past week is wearing on me.

Oh yeah, Xena no longer will eat her favorite crunchy treats, and she has always swallowed her dry food whole, so I am worried about her teeth. I need to take her to the vet and just have them take a quick look at them. I couldn't see anything wrong this morning, but I didn't want to annoy her by taking any more than the briefest look.

No comments: