Monday, November 17, 2003

When It Rains, It Pours

I hardly know where to start, so lets try the beginning.

As I left my apartment today I ran into the owner who stopped me and said that someone would be moving into #26 next door to me. Ok, cool. I've been asked by several people how much this much smaller apartment (about half the size of mine as far as the space of the main room) goes for. He said $725 - $30 *more* than what I am paying for my much larger place. This most likely means that when the term of my lease is up, he will raise the rent, forcing me to move again.

I leave home and get on the bus to work. I run into a older guy friend of mine and we sit together for the ride. He tells me that the 58 line (my [and his] way to work) will be discontinued December 21. Merry Christmas. So I am now trying to get info. from phone operators at AC Trasnit about how the hell I'm going to get to and from work. I already found out that the 62 won't run past midnight, meaning that I will have a harder time getting home when my relief is late.

Basically, I'm going to have to move and am having difficulty finding another way to get to work so I can have a job! My boss just told me to spend $3-400 on a folding bike and ride that as much as I need to.

I'm in deep doo-doo.

No comments: