Monday, September 19, 2005

Wedding photos!

This will take some time to load on a slow connection. The original file size was 1.6 megs, and I think I managed to cut that in half, but it's still quite large. Anyway, I chose these pictures because I'm in most of them, even if just in the background. I also tossed in a few of people I know, and of course, one of the bride and the groom. They are arranged roughly in chronilogical order. There are 23 pictures ranging from 14k to 30k.


Me in my Maid of Honor dress sipping champaigne. Bogie, the Dog of Honor and Ring Bearer, is in the background.



This photo shows off my beautiful collar bones (now visible from the weight I've lost), and my beautiful Arwen necklace (elf princess from Lord of the Rings).



My sister gives me some of her eyeshadow to use.



What a special day for my sister! I'm so happy.



April and I pose for photographers.



More posing.



And even more. :)



My sister and my Dad.


April and her fiance. Isn't April the most beautiful bride? And she's so photogenic. There isn't one bad picture of her. I'm jealous!



From left to right: me, Dad, Mom, April, Renato, Renato's Dad, Renato's Mom, and two of Renato's sisters who were bridesmaids. Yes, Dad is missing a leg.




Mom, me, and 3 bridesmaids. Renato's Mom is on the stairs.



In the procession with Renato's Dad.



April and Renato exchange vows. I'm on the left.



Another picture of exchanging vows.



After the wedding each person is announced, including of course, me.



April and Renato share the first dance. Me, Dad, and Mom are in the background.



Still dancing.



Just people. I'm in the pink dress next to Dad. I think this was at the cake cutting.



I dance with my cousin Eric from San Francisco.



Eric and I laugh.



From left to right: Rob's wife Julie, Rob (my long lost brother), Mom, and Mom's husband Bill.



From left to right: Julie, April, Mom, Rob, me, and Bill



I ask Renato and April to intertwine their arms and drink champaigne.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Very pretty! Looks like you had a good time, too. Your sister and you both have great smiles.

Best wishes to her and the hubby! Is he Italian?

Brucker said...

I'm glad I can finally view pictures that you post for some reason. You look great and it looks like a fun time was had by all! Congrats on both counts!

Unknown said...

Weird. The wedding pictures are on the same server that the background images were on that you could never see.

Unknown said...

Renato is Brazilian. April better learn Portuguese. She already speaks fluent French.