Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Day 43

17 days cheat freeWeight: 139.4
Calories eaten yesterday: 1397 (yippee!)
Calories burned: 1850
Deficit: 453 calories
Carbs: 45g (too high for the number of calories)
Fat: 45g (way too low)
Calories burned in exercise: 0

Up almost two pounds today, but I'm still under 140! :) In fact, this is my third day in a row and my fifth day total under 140. Yippee!

I know I ate very little yesterday. (Less than 1400? Yike!) I was out of the house most of the day, came home and ate something, and by the time I was hungry again it was time for bed, and it's easy for me to go to bed hungry.

Walked part of the way to work today and managed to rack up 30 minutes and 88 calories, so not too bad there. Hopefully I will be able to walk again tomorrow. I have GOT to get some exercise in. I won't let some crazy, stupid nutjob stop me from achieving my goals! And at the very least,when all else is out of my control, I do have control over what I eat, which is why I haven't fallen off the wagon due to this. My weight and fitness are under my control and not the nutjob's, and thank God for that!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: