Monday, July 31, 2006

Still fat

me on BART trainWeight: 147
Calories eaten yesterday: 1829
Calories burned: 2126
Calorie deficit/overage: -297
Carbs: 47g
Fat: 75g
Calories burned in exercise: 267

10 pounds above goal today. *sigh* I feel I will never get to my goal. The GTT was two weeks ago and I'm still up 10 pounds! I really thought some of that excess weight would be off by now.

body cleanse
So I've decided to do a complete body cleanse. I stopped by GNC and bought their "Complete Body Cleansing Program." It can't hurt and might help me get this weight off. It was "buy one and get the second half off," so I bought two. I started using one today. It's a seven day program, so I won't finish it until after Conference starts. Besides, I haven't done anything like this for a couple years. The "fiber and prebiotic blend" powder has 5 net carbs, but I guess I will just have to live with that.

I also bought bleach and blue hair dye so I can dye my hair right before I leave. It'll look cool! :)

I got my P.O. Box key! I ran into the City today and they had installed the new lock and had a key waiting. Yay! :)

The latest Left Behind book finally came from Amazon. It was published...what...at least a month ago? And they are just sending it now??? The day they shipped it was actually the day I intended to cancel the order if they hadn't shipped it by then. This is book #13, The Rapture, and takes you up to where book 1 starts. I'll read it when I finish The Protein Power LifePlan.

Didn't make it to the gym so I walked to work from the BART station. It took me 28 minutes and FitDay says 84 calories.

Walked over 10,000 steps yesterday.


Click to enlarge.

14 days cheat free

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: