Sunday, January 25, 2004

Go and Sin No More

Church yesterday really helped. Put me in a good frame of mind. I stayed the whole day and we gathered at pastor's house, even though he had to catch a flight to So. Cal. for a meeting that night. Jane showed a couple videos of R.T. Kendell being interviewed for a couple books he wrote. One book was on forgiveness.

When I got home there was a message from Jules from EW also saying I should forgive. I already knew it, but why does God need to bash me over the head with it?

Due to the e-mail K sent earlier this week, pastor wanted to talk to me yesterday. As for the sin that started all this, I once again admitted it was wrong, told him I had not been to any of those sites since, and in return he showed something that has been in short supply lately - mercy and grace. He said, "Go and sin no more."

In Sabbath School we finished up Job with God's speach at the end. Studying Job for the last month has been a comfort. Yes, I know God sees me and my situation.

No comments: