Monday, February 12, 1996

Went to school and talking to Carlos about working this week. Last week to told me to call him and leave a message over the weekend, and he gave me the phone number and told me to call him. But I forgot that he gave me his number so I called the main number and left a message, but he never got it, so he thought I hadn't called. He went ahead and filled my shifts, so when I asked to work he said not until next week. Additionally, before I come back to work I need a doctor's note.

So I went to the Health Center to get a note, which necessitated an examination. The doctor asked me where my air cast was; I said I didn't have one. She asked why; I said no money. She said I needed one. It cost $28, but she said she could get it down to $10, and I could get an IOU to pay it later. She said my foot was still swollen and needed ice put on it.

At church on Sunday at the CUUPs {Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans} group I somehow got drafted (with 2 other people) to help out with the Full Moon on March 2. The person who was signed up had to back out because of a previous engagement. So I get to help out with a small, but public, ritual!

My ankle is feeling better today, though I still can't run, and I'm walking with a slight limp.

No comments: