Thursday, July 10, 2003

Lost medication?

After all the problems mods here seem to have had, it seems to be my turn.

My medication appears to have been lost in the mail. I took a look at the tracking online tonight. The meds left Canada and entered the U.S., but when I go to the USPS site and enter the tracking number there, they have no record of it. The meds should have arrived no LATER than today or yesterday. If they are not at work tomorrow I will start making inquiries to the USPS, Canadameds, etc.

Besides not having another $200 to rebuy these, I DON'T have another month's worth of meds until the replacements can arrive. Quite simply, if the ones in the mail don't arrive soon, I don't have the time or money to wait for another shipment. I'll run out and go into withdrawal.

Which is why I'm here at past midnight posting an urgent prayer request.

Please pray; I'm worried.

No comments: