Thursday, October 30, 2003

Why I Hate Christmas

It's so darn commertialized. This is the last paycheck this year that I don't have to take rent out of, so I just finished buying $244 worth of Christmas presents. The good news is that that covers almost everybody. One expensive person still left, though I did get her a couple books today.

So this should cover:

part of Ann
Cynthia
Dad
Bill
Mom
April and her dogs
Eleanor and her dog
my cats

The last thing I bought was chocolate for my Mom, by which time I was feeling so lowsy I tossed in a 1 pd. box of chocolates for myself. Which only made me feel worse because the price went up, but darn it, I hate Christmas shopping so I deserve it!

I now have only $272 to last me the next two weeks, including groceries.

I hate Christmas!

No comments: