Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Why I Hate Halloween!

1) Idiots. I see 'em ever year posting the same drivel as truth. Talking to them is like talking to a brick wall.

2) I was informed yesterday that my services are no longer wanted in the Refreshment ministry at City Church. It was a cordial letter, but I can read between the lines. I did not need this additional hit right now. Amy "forgot to inform me" of the change in plans, I assume she "forgot" because I have been dropped from the mailing list and didn't get the mailing about it. I tell you, they just make me feel so loved.

3) My period's started and I feel AWFUL! I want to crawl back in bed and go to sleep. I'm nauseous.

4) No matter whether I get a good night's sleep or not, I wake up tired. Last night cramps kept me awake and I didn't sleep well at all. I've been feeling like a zombie all week.

5) I'm struggling with a particular sin that God wants me to give up and I don't (non-occult related).

All in all I HATE HALLOWEEN, I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!

No comments: