Wednesday, April 30, 2003

INDirectTV

I can now see it was a big mistake to ever get "Direct TV." It's turned into a nightmare of INDirectTV. As I watched TV this morning, my signal just cut out all of a sudden, and they can't get anyone out to even LOOK at it until Friday. I've only had the system about two months. I am so NOT impressed by this. I tried to call X-Satellite to see if I was still under warrentee, but they don't answer their phone, and goodness only knows when they might deign to return my phone call.

I try to take a couple vacation days to relax and see my favorite shows and I can't even do that. I'm stuck on my stupid computer because there isn't anything else to do! Grrrr..... I should have just gotten basic cable. I can't deal with all this without even having had my coffee.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who is thinking of getting "DirectTV" - DON'T!

No comments: