Sunday, September 07, 2003

Tiff with God

I don't want to go into details but I've gotten into a little tiff with God so that neither of us is real happy with the other at the moment. Basically, I want to do something that I see no harm in, and I feel like He's saying no. In fact, I'm afraid to ask Him because I'm afraid He'll confirm the no answer.

He wins in the end - He always does - but I'm just being a bit obstinate and angry right now. I'm basically just staring Him down with my arms crossed and saying, "No!"

Don't know what to ask people to do. I know He'll win out. This sucks big time.

I've noticed this happens a lot. I'll make some sort of big step forward (like getting my own place), and then something will happen so God and I get into it. I don't wanna have to choose.

No comments: