Thursday, December 25, 2003

Ah, Life

Came home from work Christmas Eve in somewhat of a bad mood and turned on the kitchen light. It came on briefly, then blew out. So there I was, precariously balancing on a chair, trying to change the bulb. Blech.

Brad and I are planning to have a Christmas dinner at work later today. I bought some Martinellis and cherry pie and will bring wine glasses and utensils. He is bringing the lamb, potatoes, and salad. Hopefully Christmas won't be a complete loss.

Opened some presents tonight. The person who "Vickitimized" me sent me body wash, body splash, and body lotion, all "Warm Vanilla Sugar" flavor. Mom and Bill sent me a kitten calendar, and Ellie sent the cats some "Kitty Kaviar" fish flakes that Xena thought were okay and Abby totally ignored. I'll open the rest of the prezzies tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope yours is a good one.

No comments: