Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Productivity

I was very productive on Monday. I got two Christmas packages sent out, started and finished 21 Christmas cards and put them in the box downstairs to go out tomorrow, wrapped a present for Kari (included in Cynthia's package that was sent), made myself spaghetti for dinner (I never cook), and cleaned the cats' litterbox. I also received the t-shirt for Ann in the Vickitim gift exchange, so I packaged it and it can go out later today. I feel so cheap (even thought I spent more than I can afford); it all fits inside a medium-size shoe box.

Tuesday is the Christmas party for my department at Neil's house. It happens during my shift, so I will get paid.

It seems like I am seeing Voyager people everywhere on TV. Monday night/Tuesday morning I saw Captain Janeway on an old 1984 episode of Cheers. Then I saw the Doctor on a 1993 episode of NYPD Blue.

No comments: