Tuesday, June 15, 2004

More compliments

I'm getting more compliments. A guy at work complimented me. He lost weight on Weight Watchers, but then went off the diet and gained it all back. He said I look good and was amazed at my weight loss. :-)

A couple Mexican guys at the mall complimented my hair and said, "Is it true that redheads have more fun?" My natural color is brown. I die it the brightest red I can find because it always fades quickly into something that looks natural.

Some people at Curves also complimented me that I am looking better. And I *do* feel better now that my endurance has increased and I'm not lugging around all those extra pounds. Still have 27 pounds to go to be in the normal weight range, but 23 down is an accomplishment. :)

Compliments left and right today. :)

No comments: