Thursday, March 27, 2003

Meanwhile, Back At the Ranch... (Water, take 2)

...I finally get ahold of Lou, who tells me the water is back on. He then procedes to blame everything on me. "You should have called me on your cell phone;" "I didn't deposit the check you gave me two weeks ago because I've been busy" (for two WEEKS you couldn't make a trip to the bank? yeah right!). This guy is a master at blaming others for his problems. From listening to Lou today you'd think it was all my fault! Luckily, I don't fall for that, or play that blame game. Go make someone ELSE feel guilty, sweety, because it don't play with me.

I've decided it must officially be "beat up on Victoria week." First I get the angry idiot gung ho for the war on Darce's board on Delphi, then I get blasted by a guy on EW who's against the war. (Hey, our first troll. We hit a milestone today!) Then the bus home last night breaks down at the BART station, causing me to miss my connection. I got home about 12:30 a.m. instead of the usual midnight. Then the water problem today, then Lou trying to blame ME for it. (Sheesh!)

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. :-p

No comments: