Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Welcome to Victoria's Blog

This is my first attempt at a blog, so bear with me.

I probably won't be updating it all that often. Real life and other
online responsibilities call. As it is, this entry won't be posted for a few
days as starting a site and uploading leaves one seeing errors galore and
I simply don't have the time today to work out the kinks.

Purpose of This Blog

Basically, I'm going to use this as a Blog to keep anyone who cares abreast on major changes on all my Web sites. I have several, and many are not linked together. For example, my personal site is not linked to any Sabbath sites, in an effort to keep it nondenominational.

Here's a list of all my sites. All links will open a new browser
window.

  • As For Me and My House..., My Personal Site
  • Victoria's Sabbath Pages, Common Objections To the Sabbath and My Answers
  • Sabbath Keepers' Meeting House, my Delphi forum
  • Bay Area Seventh Day Baptist Church, My Church's Web Site
  • Xena's Web Site, My Cat's Site

  • All these sites to run and now I'm starting a blog?!?

    I also hope to use this as a sort of online diary. I don't keep a journal
    anymore, but perhaps this will give me a reason to start doing that again.

    No comments: