Wednesday, March 12, 2003

A Very Bad Day

Today is A Very Bad Day. Too much to do and too little time.

* Return toaster oven to Sears.
* Pick up tape from Christian bookstore and look for book on how the New Testament books were chosen for inclusion in the Bible.
* Copy church bulletins. Run out of money after hitting "20" copies twice instead of once.
* Stop at old residence and leave note for neighbors asking them to call if they find Abby cat, who disappeared last night from the new residence.
* Arrive at work 20 minutes late and scarf down first meal of the day while getting constant IM intrusions.
* Try to write and code my blog while getting constant IMs.

In short, I'm currently a short-tempered b*tch. Days like today I wish I could stay in bed all day with the covers pulled over my head. I hate and resent the world and want to hide from it.

No comments: