Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Being Used By God

Monday's devotional reading was about God giving us the strength to do things for Him - helping and encouraging people, sharing our story, overcoming fear through faith, etc. It encouraged us to pray that God would strengthen and use us, so Monday night I prayed that God would use me on Tuesday. Well, He did! Tuesday I got to help train Devina at work. It was her first day and I had so much to teach her. Maybe not what I expected, but God moved everything into postion before I even prayed! Not bad, I'd say!

I'm going to have to change meds. The Zoloft's effectiveness is waning and the anxiety and depression are starting to come back. I have a doctor appointment the end of the month. I will talk with the doctor then.

I have't made it to Curves this week. I planned to go Monday, but then I thought I was running short on time, so I went straight to work - and arrived an hour early. So - I'm so proud of myself - I went for a walk down to the Hilton and back...20 minutes or so. :) I'll go later today for sure.

No comments: