Saturday, March 13, 2004

"S" is for "Stress" and "Sick"

Last Sunday (the day after the incident with Anita), Eleanor came over so I could try on a dress she bought me (it didn't fit). Abby initially hid when she called to say she was close because the sound of the phone, and me walking quickly toward her to get the phone, scared her. But when Eleanor came in the house, she came out from under the bed. She didn't let Eleanor near her, but to have her show herself at all is pretty good! I'm slowly making progress with her. :)

This was a busy week. I got in four workouts at Curves, and lost another three pounds. Check out my fitness journal to see how I'm doing.

We got rid of Windows NT at work and installed Windows 2000. The IT guy was on my computer for my entire shift Wednesday. They took away our IM (now their excuse it that it's a security risk), failed to install Java so we can't play Yahoo games, and failed to install the printer driver. It made trying to print out the bulletin real fun. Maybe next week we can get back some of the things.

I think I'm getting sick AGAIN. I have never been sick so often before, so I know it's all the excess stress starting with my casting out from EW, and continuing with trying to add excercise and diet into an already crammed schedule. I get a half hour less sleep on days I excercise, and on days I don't, it's because I have errands and have to get up even earlier. I've had a sore throat all day today. All I can do is dose on vitamin C and take echinacea and goldenseal.

No comments: