Sunday, March 21, 2004

Wellbutrin

Short on time today, but I wanted to say happy birthday to my blog, which turned one year old a few days ago! :)

I'm still struggling with a sore throat. I did go to the doctor Tuesday, but by then I was starting to feel better. However, I haven't gotten better. I still have a sore and/or leathery throat every day. I don't know what's up, as I have NO other symptoms.

The doctor and I talked about new medication, and he prescribed me Wellbutrin. I will see him back in 2 months (one month to get the medication from Canada, and one month to try it out.

Due to water retention, I ended the month with only a 3.8 pound net loss. I lost some inches in various places, however, so hopefully there was some muscle gain. My body fat percentage dropped 0.6 percent. I am faithfully working my toosh off 3 times a week and trying to eat low carb, though on no specific diet.

No comments: