Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I don't know the exact day she was born, so I just picked April 6th as a near approximation. I actually brought her home in mid-May, but I prefer to celebrate her birthday since I have a vague idea of when it falls. With Abby I have to celebrate the day I found her because I don't even know what YEAR she was born!

I took a couple pictures of Xena last night, but they are still on my camera. I won't be able to get them up until after Easter; this week is totally insane and I'm not getting enough sleep, much less have time for editing and uploading pictures.

At any rate, the little 1 1/4 pound grey cotton ball is all grown up and weighs over 10 1/2 pounds as of her last vet visit. She's not as social as I'd like - my fault for not socializing her as well as I should have when she was a kitten - but she's not afraid of humans; she simply doesn't like being held. She was so cute this morning as I was leaving for work. I had to pet her and kiss her. I can't believe she's already two! Where did the time go?

No comments: