Saturday, May 01, 2004

Prayer Request: Depression

It's been a rough weekend so I baked some Atkins cookies and am trying to curl up and lick my wounds.

1) We've had a troll at the Depression forum who keeps coming back with more and more names. The more I ban her (at the moderator's behest) the more she reregisters stirs up people against me. I think we are up to 6 names at last count.

2) Several people there are now accusing me of being "homophobic" and a "bigot." How many people here would say that against me? It was based on the signature I used to have. Anyone here think I'm "homophobic"?

3) The people at church STILL don't think that Atkins is healthy. The fact that I've lost 16 1/2 pounds means nothing. Jane has been a little nicer to me, but there are so many naysayers. I think I need to call my doctor and have my cholesterol and such checked. Doubt that will do any good, though.

*sigh* I would really like it if my spiritual family would SUPPORT me as I lose weight.

People who have their mind made up will not be swayed by any evidence to the contrary. Ironically, this applies to all three of my points.

No comments: