Friday, September 30, 2005

I made my goal of 145 for September. Barely...but I made it! I ended July just over 147, so hopefully I am losing again. I'm using the diet pills to control my appetite and they seem to help. I can eat less without totally screaming for food. I know I gained in August - mostly water, but I gained a lot. Bleh. My ultimate goal is 140. I hope to make it by the end of the year. I ran out of Leptopril, but will be buying more on Sunday (when my Gold Card discount kicks in).

I have never weighed this little my entire adult life!

Oh, and I downloaded FireFox with Greasemonkey and a user script from WhiteMare on Delphi and now I can do fonts and colors on my Mac, both on Delphi and About (although it doesn't work perfect on About) without hand coding the HTML. I can't change my sig on About, though.

No comments: